Apache Myriad (incubating)
Myriad maintains a wiki here. Create an account and post to the dev list to help keep it up to date.
Browse Issues or Submit Bugs in our JIRA instance.
Also see our Community page for other resources and for how to get involved.
Videos and Slides
- MesosCon 2014 - Running YARN alongside Mesos (video) (slides)
- Mesos User Group, March 2015 - Myriad: Integrating Hadoop into the Datacenter (video)
- MesosCon, Seattle 2015 - Resource Sharing Beyond Boundaries (video) (slides)
- Presentation from Mesos EastBay Meetup
- Presentation from Strata Con
- Developer preview from MapR
- Video about the genesis of Myriad, from Geekdom, SF
Myriad is an Apache Mesos framework. More information about Apache Mesos can be found on their site
Myriad is also a Hadoop YARN Resource Manager Scheduler. More information can be found on the Hadoop YARN site.